How to pronounce Italian wine



If when you travel around Italy you love spoiling yourself and sipping wine, be sure to pronounce the names in the right way. No matter if you pick a red or a white one, you have to be able to let the waiter understand you.

Here there is a quintessential video tutorial made by a friend of mine, Teri, whom I met in New York last year, at the Women Travel Fest. Actually we met on the street the night before, while we were going to the pre-VIP party. I couldn't believe I was talking to that Teri Johnson, the executive producer of Travelista, as well as host and creator.

She is a great inspiration, we talked about Italian culture, especially food and wine, and she asked me if her pronunciation was good or not. She showed me this video, and I told her it's definitely an A video! That's why I want to share it, especially for the high-class women who decide to take a trip to my country to enjoy the bella vita.

Of course right now I am drinking a glass of Chianti- a Tuscan red wine, one of the best in my country-, since I couldn't resist. Do the same while having this funny, interesting and free on-line class.

Ready to learn? Don't forget to let me know which is your favorite wine and which is the name you find the most difficult to pronounce!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

⇢ SEGUIMI SU FB ⇠

⇢ GUIDE SUL (TRAVEL) BLOGGING ⇠

⇢ ISCRIVITI AI CONSIGLI DI VIAGGIO ⇠

Non perderti neanche un post, iscriviti GRATIS alla newsletter!